|Contact name:||Ana Gonzalez|
|Published:||18 days ago|
|Startdate:||09 January 2023 - 09 January 2023|
Future looking cloudy? Let us clear that up for you!
We have multiple excellent roles for Cloud Architects working with AWS with a Platform focus.
About the companies:
Work for one of the following:
A modern fintech company who’s product is blowing up with glowing reviews (for good reason!)
A culture-focused company with flexible working and a range of products across NZ and Europe
A high-performing vendor with a focus on learning, development and delivering excellence
…and more! Wherever you see your career going, we’re keen to make it happen for you!
What you’ll be doing:
• Providing continuous cloud development and operations, including automation
• Assisting with cloud environment implementation, configuration, migration, and re-factor activities.
• Helping set up and run tooling, including CI/CD and IaC implementation.
You’ll be friendly, switched-on and a strong problem solver. You’ll come from a software development background and be organised and keen to learn
You’ll have the following skills:
• Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK or similar)
• CI / CD pipelines (CodePipeline, Azure DevOps or similar)
• Experience with most of the core AWS services (EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Route 53, CloudWatch, ELB, SNS, SQS, Lambda)
• Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
• Scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell or similar)
• Scripted VM image baking (Packer, custom scripts or similar), Scripted VM configuration management (Ansible, Puppet or similar)
• AWS Landing Zones (Control Tower or similar)
• Automated testing processes and tooling
Not required, but any experience with the below would perk our ears:
• Current certifications in any of the above
• Migration of on-premise or IaaS resources into public cloud
• Serverless application development on AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB or similar)
• Machine Learning AWS Service exposure (SageMaker, Rekognition, or similar)
It's an incredibly exciting time to join these growing organisations, and there's even more to come. If you want to join and be part of something great, click APPLY NOW.